Nursery Business Management
- Plant Selection Behavior and Promotion Use by Garden Center Customers
- Addressing Labor Needs by Understanding Grower Perceptions about Adoption of Automated Nursery Technologies: A Resource for US Extension Professionals
- Production Costs and Profitability for Select Greenhouse Grown Annual Bedding Plants: Partial Enterprise Budgeting and Sensitivity Analysis
- Are consumers interested in ornamental plants that benefit pollinator insects?
- Are consumers knowledgeable about neonicotinoid insecticides and pollinator-friendly plants?
- Consumer and Producer Perceptions and Preferences for Pollinator-Friendly Labeling Practices in the US Green Industry
- Does consumers' awareness impact their purchase likelihood of neonic-free plants?
- Does Eco-label Format Influence Consumers’ Valuation of Fruit-Producing Plants?
- Effectiveness of Retail Promotions in the Green Industry by Age Group: A Case Study
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Ornamental Landscape Plants
- The Other Side of the Story: Greenhouse and Nursery Producers' Perceptions about Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Pollinator Friendly Labeling
- Using Property Layout to Make a Sale in the South Florida Nursery Industry