Her, Young Gu
assistant professor, hydrology and agricultural engineering, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, UF/IFAS Tropical Research and Education Center
- Florida Rainfall Data Sources and Types
- How Are Our Future Agriculture and Natural Resources Projected under Varying Climate?
- How Is Our Future Climate Projected?
- How Likely Is a 100-Year Rainfall Event During the Next Ten Years?
- Hurricane Impacts on Florida's Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Mapping the US Census Data Using the TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- Online Sources for Sea Level Rise Education and Extension
- Publicly Available Geographic Information Sources and Common Analysis Tools
- What Does Florida Weather during the Past 20 Years Look Like?: Florida Weather Represented by the Florida Automated Weather Network (FAWN)