assistant professor, agroecology, Department of Agronomy, UF/IFAS Tropical Research and Education Center, Homestead, FL
- ¿Es la industria de cáñamo industrial rentable en el futuro de Florida?
- 2020 UF/IFAS Extension Industrial Hemp Permitted Acreage Report
- Common Weedy Plants on Open, Tilled, and Rocky Soil in the Redland Agricultural Area, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Hemp Fertilization: Current Knowledge, Gaps and Efforts in Florida: A 2020 Report
- How Are Our Future Agriculture and Natural Resources Projected under Varying Climate?
- How Is Our Future Climate Projected?
- Hurricane Impacts on Florida's Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Industrial Hemp in the United States: Definition and History
- Introducing Agroecology
- Is a viable hemp industry in Florida’s future?
- Questions and Answers for Using Sunn Hemp (Crotalaria juncea L.) as a Green Manure Cover Crop
- The Value of Tropical Plant Diversity
- Uses of Raw Products Obtained from Hemp: Fiber, Seed, and Cannabinoids