Fraisse, Clyde W.
professor, agrometeorology, UF/IFAS Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department, Gainesville, FL
- Agricultural Management Options for Climate Variability and Change: Microirrigation
- AgroClimate Crop Season Planning Tool: Reducing the Risk of Extreme Weather Events During Key Stages of Crop Development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) For Crop Yield Forecasting
- Blueberry Advisory System: A Disease Alert System for Blueberry Anthracnose Fruit Rot
- Degree-Days: Growing, Heating, and Cooling
- Detention/Retention for Citrus Stormwater Management
- Estasyon Meteyo nan Jaden: Gid pou Enstalasyon ak Antretyen
- Florida Rainfall Data Sources and Types
- Guidelines for Establishing and Maintaining Farm-Based Weather Stations in Haiti
- Introducing a Fusarium Wilt Risk Calculator Tool for Watermelon Growers in Florida
- Microsprinkler Irrigation for Cold Protection of Florida Citrus
- Natural Heat-Related Deaths in Florida: 2010–2020
- Opciones de gestión agronómica para la variabilidad y para el cambio climático: El riego localizado
- Pesticide Safety and Personal Protective Equipment for Citrus Grove Workers
- Smart Strawberry Advisory System for Mobile Devices
- Smartirrigation Apps: Urban Turf
- The Strawberry Advisory System: A Web-Based Decision Support Tool for Timing Fungicide Applications in Strawberry
- What Is a Wireless Sensor Network?
- What Is the ENSO Climatology Tool?
- Your Farm Weather Station: Installation and Maintenance Guidelines