House, Lisa A
professor, UF/IFAS Food and Resource Economics Department, Gainesville, FL
- An Overview of the Grapefruit Market in South Korea
- An Overview of the Grapefruit Market in the U.S.
- Analyzing Production Records of Commercial Sweet Orange Blocks to Measure Effects of Mechanical Harvesting on Long-Term Production and Tree Health
- Attitudes and Preferences of People Aged 55 and Above for Seafood: Summary of Telephone Survey Results
- Consumer Perceptions and Preferences toward Florida Orange Juice
- Do Millennials Have a Stronger Demand for Orange Juice?
- Estimating Willingness to Pay for New Mandarin Cultivars: A Revealed Preference Approach
- How to Start a Food Business: Writing a Business Plan
- Identifying the Attitudes and Preferences of Parents and Children for Seafood: Summary of Focus Group Results
- Martin County, Florida Food System Study
- Orange Juice Consumers' Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Overview of the Grapefruit Market in France
- Seafood Perceptions among People Aged 55 and Above: Summary of Focus Groups Results
- Economic Analysis of Water Treatments for Phosphorus Removal in Florida