O'Neal, LaToya J.
assistant professor and health and wellness Extension specialist, UF/IFAS Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences, Gainesville FL
- A Community-Based Approach to Supporting the Mental Health of Rural Youth
- Food Insecurity and Obesity
- Pandemic Impacts on Florida Farmworkers: Emerging Takeaways to Inform Outreach and Policymaking
- Resources and Suggestions to Support Black Women’s Maternal Health
- Social Networks and Obesity
- Substance Use and Rural Populations
- The Role of Coalitions in the Health and Well-Being of Farmworkers
- Fall Prevention: Staying Active
- Prevención de Caídas: Soluciones para su hogar
- Prevención de caídas: ¿quién está en riesgo?
- Fall Prevention: Solutions for Your Home
- Fall Prevention: How to Handle a Fall
- Fall Prevention: Who's at Risk?
- Healthy Living: Changing Your Lifestyle to Improve Your Blood Pressure
- Healthy Living: Diabetes Care During Sick Days
- Symptoms and Treatment of Low Blood Glucose
- Nutrition for Health and Fitness: Sodium in Your Diet
- High Blood Pressure: What You Need to Know
- Reducing Your Risk for Diabetes: A Resource Guide
- Women and Diabetes
- Living Well to Keep Your Pressure Down
- Healthy Living: Diabetes Warning Signs