- AFDO Retail Processing Guides series
- Florida 4-H Tailgate series
- Florida Cow-Calf and Stocker Beef Safety and Quality Assurance Handbook
- Meat Judging
- Preserving Meats
- Protein Group
- Adding Value to Livestock with Niche Meat Marketing Programs
- Attitudes and Preferences of People Aged 55 and Above for Seafood: Summary of Telephone Survey Results
- Custom Exempt Red Meat and/or Poultry Slaughter Facilities in Florida
- Custom and Retail Exempt Meat Processing
- The Effects of Chilling Temperature of Bone-in Fully-Cooked Hams on Microbial Growth and Shelf Life
- The Effects of Freezing on the Processing Characteristics and Palatability Attributes of Fresh Pork Legs
- Facts and Frequently Asked Questions About Lean, Finely-Textured Beef
- Food Processing: The Meat We Eat
- Fresh Meat Selection for Consumers
- Growth of Generic E. coli and Aerobic Bacteria on Beef Muscle held at 50°F for 8 Hours
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from Alligators, Wild Game, or My Farmed Game or Birds in Florida?
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from My Own Livestock and Poultry in Florida?
- Sous Vide Cookery: Foodservice Application for Larger, Less Tender Cuts
- Specialty Meat Marketing Claims: What's the difference?
- Summary of Alternative Cooling Procedures for Large Bone-In Hams
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Cattle
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Hogs
- USDA-Inspected Livestock Slaughter Facilities in Florida