Collins, Angela B.
Florida Sea Grant Extension agent III, Ph.D., marine science, UF/IFAS Extension Manatee County, Palmetto, FL
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – effects on fish: Part 2 of an Artificial Reef series
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – why are they built? Part 1 of an Artificial Reef series
- Barotrauma and Successful Release of Fish Caught in Deep Water
- Ecological Influences on Coastal Finfish Recruitment
- Fish Population Recruitment 2: Stock Recruit Relationships and Why They Matter for Stock Assessment
- Fish Population Recruitment: What Recruitment Means and Why It Matters
- What is stock assessment?