Collins, Angela B.
Florida Sea Grant Extension multi-county agent III, Ph.D., marine science, UF/IFAS Extension Manatee County, Palmetto, FL
- An update on Florida’s Artificial Reefs: recent deployments and trends
- An Update on Florida’s Artificial Reefs: Recent Research and What It Means for Florida
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – effects on fish: Part 2 of an Artificial Reef series
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – effects on fisheries: Part 4 of an Artificial Reef series
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – why are they built? Part 1 of an Artificial Reef series
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101: Effects on Fishers (and Divers)—Part 3 of an Artificial Reef Series
- Barotrauma and Successful Release of Fish Caught in Deep Water
- Ecological Influences on Coastal Finfish Recruitment
- Fish Population Recruitment 2: Stock Recruit Relationships and Why They Matter for Stock Assessment
- Fish Population Recruitment: What Recruitment Means and Why It Matters
- How Do Oysters Remove Nitrogen?
- How Oyster Reefs Can Affect Finfish Recruitment
- What is stock assessment?