Baker, Shirley M.
professor, molluscan biology & aquaculture, Program in of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, School of Forest, Fisheries, and Geomatics Sciences; associate program leader for natural resources Extension, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL
- Diagnostic Methods for the Comprehensive Health Assessment of the Long-Spined Sea Urchin, Diadema antillarum
- How Do Oysters Remove Nitrogen?
- Introduction to Infectious Diseases in Hard Clams
- Molluscan Shellfish Aquaculture and Production
- Oyster-Predator Dynamics and Climate Change
- Standardized Invasive Species Terminology for Effective Outreach Education
- The Role of Dissolved Oxygen in Hard Clam Aquaculture
- The Role of Salinity in Hard Clam Aquaculture
- The Role of Water Temperature in Hard Clam Aquaculture
- Invasive Species of Florida's Coastal Waters: The Asian Green Mussel (Perna viridis)
Specialist/ssa/rsa - Current