4-H and Youth Entomology
This page lists UF/IFAS fact sheets and 4-H curricula that are available through EDIS. Additional resources, including games, interactive activities, contests, and camp information, can be found on the Florida 4-H Bug Club website.
- Antlions in the Classroom
- Florida FFA Vegetable Judging Competition: A Study Guide
- Forensic Entomology
- Guide to Collecting and Maintaining Live Arthropods for Classroom Display in Florida
- Insects: Friend or Foe? Color and Learn!
- Insects, Oh Yes!: An Introduction
- Predaceous Diving Beetles as Pets and the Self-Cleaning Aquarium