Laughlin, Wanda L.
agricultural assistant II, greenhouse manager, Suwannee Valley Agricultural Extension Center, UF/IFAS North Florida REC, Live Oak.
- An Overview of Lettuce Production Systems and Cultivars Used in Hydroponics and Protected Culture in Florida
- Ginger, Galangal, and Turmeric Production in Florida
- Growing Bell Peppers in Soilless Culture under Open Shade Structures
- Leafy Greens in Hydroponics and Protected Culture for Florida
- Microgreens: A New Specialty Crop
- Plant Part Selection and Preliminary Sufficiency Ranges for Sap Testing Interpretation of Greenhouse Herbs
- Veggies and Herbs Made in the Shade: A Growing Season Calendar for North Florida
- Water and Nutrient Management Guidelines for Greenhouse Hydroponic Vegetable Production in Florida
Staff - Current