Urban agriculture can provide healthy, local food that contributes to food security and helps to maintain additional green space.
- Urban Agriculture and its Sustainability Implications on the Food-Water-Energy Nexus
- Characteristics of Commercial Urban Agriculture in Florida
- What is urban agriculture?
- Social and Community Benefits and Limitations of Urban Agriculture
- Understanding Ecosystem Services from Urban Agriculture
- How to Establish an Urban Agriculture Ordinance
- Indoor Vertical Farming Systems for Food Security and Resource Sustainability
- Overview of Urban Aquaculture
- A Practical Guide for Aquaponics as an Alternative Enterprise